- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 6 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of coarse sea salt, optional, plus more for garnish, if you want
- Sesame seeds optional, for garnish
Lightly grease an 8.5″ loaf pan and set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate and coconut sugar on high in 30-second increments (stirring in between) until both are melted. There should be no grittiness left from the sugar.
Stir in the tahini, oil, vanilla and salt.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Sprinkle additional salt and/or sesame seeds evenly over the top (if using).
Refrigerate or freeze until solidified, then cut into squares to serve.
Keep refrigerated or frozen in an airtight container. Serve cold.